NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pin Feathers (Ouchy)!

JillyBeanz

Harvey's head at this precise moment feels like he has a plastic hedgehog under his feathers. He, contrary to normality, is taking great pleasure in rubbing his head against my fingers and getting me to scratch these areas for him (I've been reading my emails etc and browsing the internet for an hour now and he's hardly moved! This is a turnaround - when this happened last year he wouldn't let me near him! He's having regular aloe coiffeurs just to keep him happy!!

I do feel sorry for him - there are hundreds that have suddenly "popped" through onto his scalp - itchy, itchy, itchy!

08022010398.jpg

Hey, you and me will take any type of close up and personal head rubbing we can get from our Greys as the "Other" non-cuddle muffins of the flock. Even if it is just that they are using us as a rubbing board. :P

Forget the hands for typing. Get a microphone and use the speech recognition on your pc to type! It actually works very well once you have calibrated it to your voice. :-)

It must be so itchy, bless them! I've just given Harvey a shower followed by an aloe spray (how awful am I)!! I just find the aloe works the way to his bear skin easier once he's had a good hosing down! There'll be no cuddles tonight - he's looking at me like I've taken his last sunflower seed in the world away!!! :laugh:

27012010372.jpg