NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

window decals

Janfromboone

I found these great window decals to put on the windows to keep Tobie from flying into the windows-or I hope they will cue him that the glass is there. They look very pretty once up and are something I can live with that do the job. The link is http://www.etchedclingdecals.com/

Here is a picture

Post edited by: Janfromboone, at: 2010/02/07 19:26<br><br>Post edited by: Janfromboone, at: 2010/02/07 19:31

I did the same thing. I went over to Walmart to the arts and crafts section and bought about 12 stick on removable decals about 4 inches in diameter and put them on the big window where my birds are located but I didn't do it for them. There's loads of small wild birds flying around my backyard by the trees and many use to fly into that window and they hit the window and either because unconsious or if they hit hard enough they would die. They were able to spot the stick ons and didn't hit the window anymore.

I remember doing that when I lived in the country. Had this huge picture window and birds were always hitting it and getting knocked out. When I heard the bump on the window I would just immediately run outside and pick up the unconscious bird so my outdoor cats wouldn't have a quick snack!!!! I would put the bird in a box to revive and send it on its way once I knew it was okay.