NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Prince our 'Tiel moved on...

Jayd

Been a bad week, Spock sick, and last night we lost Prince, one of our oldest 'tiel's. He was a Cinnamon pied lutino, very friendly and a good father, his mate is Princess, a Lutino, and we have one of their boys..It appears he fell or crashed during "night fright", most all our birds are flighted...Going to miss him...

Jay and Maggie

Oh I'm soo sorry Jay and Maggie. You are having a real trying time. How awful for you. It's bad enough having to cope with Spocks illness, but now to lose poor little Prince aswell....Is his mate missing him terribly?

I do hope things start to look better for Spock soon - you are due a little sunshine.

x

It doesn't matter how big or how small - these are our family members. I broke my heart when I had to help my tiel over rainbow bridge last year - and now I'm happy - he'll have made a little friend in Prince and Spiky will be showing him the way.

I am so sorry to you both ~ you must have cores of steel to be coping with all this - you are both so strong, and so focused with all your problems at the moment. Don't worry about Prince - he's being looked after :kiss:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...