NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Broken back?

KdK

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I apologize again for the length of time between updates...Vree is still good :) He is definitely stronger, grips better with his feet and spends the majority of his time hanging on the side of his cage, as opposed to laying on the bottom on his cushion which is what he had been doing. He likes to play with his toys and whistles and says to few words and phrases he knows. I need to schedule a vet appointment for him soon to see what they make of his progress. The most frustrating thing for me is that it is very hard for me to spend the same amount of quality time with him as I used to. I have a little perch I would carry around with me where ever I would be in the house so he could be with me, but now since he can't stand I can't keep him with me all the time :( If he is out of his cage he requires constant supervision and my focus... very frustrating and I know it is for him too. He has more mood swings and cranky spells but I know they are partially a product of less interaction. So as always there are positives and negatives :) Thank you all for continuing to think about us and I will do my best to not let the next update be so far off.