NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

newbie here!

greylvr

I wanted to intoduce myself. I am the proud owner of a 4 year old rehomed congo grey. He has come along way since he has come home. He loves me, not my husband so much. He will let me touch him all over and loves to be scratched. He is still not keen on stepping up, but will from the floor. He was not given attention like he should have at his previous home (she had too many birds) that included 2 muloccan cockatoos (can you imagine the noise!) and several amazons ect., so I am making up for lost lovin LOL. I am also owned by the sweetest eclectus female that is also 4 years old. She too is a rehome. Most eclectus females are moody from what I understand, but she is not at all. She will go to anyone and has the most sweetest voice you have ever heard. I could ramble on about my babies forever,but I will stop for now. I am thrilled to get to know everyone on this forum!:cheer:

Hi greylvr and welcome to our family! Well done on rehoming both your birds - it takes a special person to do so. You find tons of information on the forum - but anything that you feel you'd like to ask yourself, ask away! Nothing is deemed "stupid" and anything you may think stupid - I'll have already asked :laugh:

Hope you'll have a great time here - enjoy! ;)

Hello Greylvr and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you, Sammie and Lulu.

Thats wonderful that you could give this grey a new home and provide him with the attention and love he obviously needed and he will flourish under your care.

Please read thru our many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We love pictures here so if you have some of Sammie and Lulu you would share with us that would be great.