NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cantaloupe Juice?

judygram

I shared some cantaloupe with Josey the other day and she seemed to enjoy the juice more than the fruit itself. I took the spoon and gathered some of the juice in a spoon and she licked it right up, yummy. Then Sunny, my sun conure did the same thing, copy cat, but it was hilarious to watch and you could hear the little tongues working to get that juice.{Feel-good-0002006E}

Guest Lidia

Joshua's the same, loves juicy fruit. Loves to lick it up, suck it up, mmmmmm. Messy, sticky beaks all round! I love it when he eats something sticky and then eats some normal food and gets a stucco beak effect for a while.

Guest Lidia

judygram wrote:

Yeah, you are right, that stucco beak effect is so cute to look at and then that beak gets wiped somewhere and right on your shirt it goes, but you gotta love them.:P

You're so right! Stucco pyjamas are not quite so attractive as stucco beaks. :pinch:<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/31 16:22

Guest briansmum

juice glorious juice! i have started diluting brians water with fresh juice. he really likes the apple juice i buy, so instead of letting him have his usual cap or two full,sometimes i put them in his water, he get's flavoured water all morning then :)

Guest briansmum

i put it in his water bowl on a morning, sort of a fruit juice with breakfast thing :) he drinks a quite a lot of it. when he's finished eating and comes out to play i get rid of the juice water and put fresh water in so it's never sat festering.

Wow these ar great ideas on Juices..thanks.

I tried giving Dayo some Orange Juice on Saturday. He tried two drinks..on each drink when he pulled his beak out of the juice he would shake his head like a Dog....

I wound up with all the Juice on my Face :woohoo:

So much for trying OJ again .....

Guest briansmum

oh most deffinately! on your face, your clothes, in your hair! everywhere. for such intelligent, beautiful creatures they ain't half messy!:side:

Just to clarify things....I use the 50/50 juice for Talon when ever she says "thirsty bird". I only leave fresh water on her play stand, and in her cages. She drinks her juice out of a cup, or our glass when it's meal time with us.

Sorry about the confusion. And Yes Dan, you'll be wearing whatever they are eating, just like having a little baby around dropping food all over you! :pinch: