NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Photos!

animalINSPIRED

Thanks everyone! She's getting so big and oh so feathery!! I'll definitely post new pictures soon, as she's grown soooo much. She graduated out of the brooder today and is living quite contently in her first cage! She's just amazing! Dave has raised quite fantastic little babies and I couldn't be happier. She's almost eight weeks old now! :)

animalINSPIRED wrote:

Yes Dave, aka Spinner, is the best! My baby is one of Camilla and Gonzo's Babies!

OMG! I was just saying to Dave the other day how sad I was that "MY" babies had flown the nest and that he should have made it part of the contract that their new families joined the forum!!

I am overjoyed that we'll still be able to follow one of the chicks that we've watched from being an egg.

You're right - Dave is one in a million - he let us all share in this journey with him and I loved every minute of it. :)

When I started reading this post today for the first time, I was in awe of how much your breeder was encouraging you to be involved with Averi. Then I got to the part where you have one of Dave's babies! I am just overjoyed that we were able to watch Gonzo and Camilla take care of the eggs and chicks and now you are getting one of them. Thank you so much for joining the forum and letting us get to know you better. You really seem at ease taking care of your little one. My best to you and Averi.

• 1 month later...