NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Photos!

animalINSPIRED

Here are more pictures!

4 wks 3 days!

This is my baby, the 2nd baby from the clutch, as well as their older siblings. Gaby is staying with them and the other from that clutch is still looking for her forever home.

4wks3daysMeFiveGabyandthree.jpg

Snuggling time!

Copyof4wks3daysBabyBirdieBliss.jpg

4 weeks 4 days!

This was a messy feeding time!

4wks4daysFeedigTime.jpg

Smile!

4wks4daysBeautifulBaby.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: animalINSPIRED, at: 2010/02/03 03:01

Why can I never find words that adequately express my feelings when I see such pictures? I have a lump in my throat and I find that I am holding my breath.

Seeing and experiencing the new-born of any form of life must indeed be the most blissful experience.

ramsabi wrote:

Why can I never find words that adequately express my feelings when I see such pictures? I have a lump in my throat and I find that I am holding my breath.

Seeing and experiencing the new-born of any form of life must indeed be the most blissful experience.

Yes they're just amazing! I'm just so blessed that I have been so welcomed to interact with my darling everyday!

OH, I just want to cuddle them all.......and if it was in my ability I would have all of them.....lol. The pictures are so sweet and I know you have fallen head over heels in love with your precious baby! I know how special being with your little one is at this time and how much you are loving it. Thanks for sharing the pics and making me ooohhh and ahhh!

judygram wrote:

You have some awesome breeders then because that is exactly what your baby needs right now to become more familiar with her family, great pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.

Yes Dave, aka Spinner, is the best! My baby is one of Camilla and Gonzo's Babies!

http://www.beakersaviary.com:8082/

I just love being able to visit with my baby! And yes I have definitely fallen head over heels! I mean look at that little feathery face! :)

I know she'll only be little once, and I have already taken over 100 photos over the course of my visits!<br><br>Post edited by: animalINSPIRED, at: 2010/02/03 20:45

Oh how Precious! You are so lucky to be involved with your baby at this age - I missed this bit of Alfie. We have watched these babies on the webcam and it's so lovely to know you are getting one of them and we can know how he/she is going to grow and be able to see the progress. Dave has done such a smashing job with these babies - they've had the best possible start in life.

Thanks so much for sharing these photos with us. They're great.

x

Thanks everybody! I will do my best to continue updating pictures! Dave is the best, and my baby was being such a sweet little snugglebug! :) She wanted to be held the entire time I was there. I'd sit her down and she'd waddle right back over and try to climb into my lap! Hopefully the snow won't keep me from visiting her tonight!

B) Spock here, I was never that small and never messed my beaker or handsome chest feathers when I was that age!!! [A real beautiful baby] [Don't listen to Jay and Maggie], Spock! get off the computer!! Sorry, He just turned a year old, your baby is wonderful!!!! OWWWW, Spock here,

Live long and Prosper...<br><br>Post edited by: Spock, at: 2010/02/08 00:27

I have updated pictures! :) I've gotten to visit her every evening, except one day due to snow! She's getting sooo big and her first bath was Saturday.

Bath Time!

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture019.jpg

She became such a little fluffball after her bath! Of course I keep saying she, but Dave is thinking that 'she' is actually a 'he'. I'm still thinking it's a she but we will know for sure this week!<br><br>Post edited by: animalINSPIRED, at: 2010/02/10 16:56