NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Joey Update

Spock

B) Greetings! I thought it was time that I let everyone know how I was doing here at this household. It is quite comfortable here and I have gotten used to all the exotic cuisine they offer to me on a daily basis....I never thought I'd say this but I do like what they have to offer!

I really liked those little red seeds they called "pomegranates"...they were quite tasty but now they are trying to pass off those larger purple balls they call "grapes". Who are they trying to fool? I know the difference and I don't appreciate it!!!

Spock is like a little brother and a nuisance sometimes but I like to call him over anyway and ask him for a kiss. I even offer him a sympathy "AAAWWW!!" when he gets a time-out in his cage. Salsa (I think of her as that giant evil green chicken) goes into my cage and eats my seeds, my veggies and plays with my toys. I tolerate it for so long and then that's it...I chase her out.:laugh:

The big "White Guys" (Cockatoos) are loud and when they and Salsa start yelling, I have to stop them. I make clapping sounds and say "Bad Bird", "No Salsa" and "Shut Up!". After all, how can I meditate with all that going on?

My favorite time of the day is bedtime...all the other birds have gone to bed and I get to sit on Jay's shoulder and eat salt-free pretzels with him....

Ahhhh, bliss....

Joey

012-4.jpg

003-5.jpg