NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

From Dayo to Talon - Your a Rockstar!

danmcq

What an honour! And although I know I can't rock the way Dayo does - his thanks is reciprocated here too! I think this is a great accolade - a dance and a chant from Dayo!!

What a great video of Dayo - I just love, love, love the way he whistles absolutely in time with the song! He's not wishing to be a rockstar - he IS a rockstar!!

Thanks for sharing this :)

Great video!!! What a great way to show Penny how much she is loved and appreciated for her hard work and devotion to GreyForums. Without Penny, we would all be lost! And looks like Dayo had a little of that energy drink named Rockstar as well!!! :silly: :silly: :lol:<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2010/01/30 20:31

Dan & Dayo,

I don't know what to say. You have put the biggest smile on my face and tears welled up in my eyes. What an honor to bestow upon me. :kiss: THANK YOU for being here, for all YOU do to contribute to this forum. We can always count on you to give us a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry on, advice when we need it and a laugh when we're sad.

This forum is what it is because of the wonderful, caring members we have here.

Dan, most of all, thank you for being my friend. I feel lucky that I have had the opportunity to have you in my life.

Dayo, as a dance teacher that I am, you my friend have TALENT!! Keep it up, YOU ARE A STAR and you make your parents proud as am I.

LOVED THE VIDEO AND LOVED THE SONG! (But you already knew that Dan) :P

Love to you both, :kiss:

Oh my gosh I missed this, what a cute and funny video of Dayo dancing to one of Penny's favorite songs, he really is a cutie Dan and so talented, I know Penny is moved and touched by what you and Dayo have done and you know you are appreciated here very much, thanks for sharing that with us, Dayo rocks.:cheer:

Penny - I am glad we were able to make your day a little more special for you and show our appreciation for all you do in the background that is not evident to all the family members here. :-)

All - Please understand, this thread is dedicated to Talon (Penny). It is NOT about Dayo. It is a Thank You from him to Penny. This forum is where I came before I actually decided to get a Grey and it is where I found a loving and experienced community that helped me raise Dayo and thus Dayo is lucky to have people like Penny in his life. :-)

Please, give a shout to Penny about her continued commitment here for several years now!!! :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2010/01/30 18:09

You are right Dan, she does give her all to this forum, that is evident in the changes that have been made since she became admin and I sing her praises also, no I won't actually sing and share it, I have my standards but lets hope that Penny is here for a long long time, you go girl, love ya.:kiss:

danmcq wrote:

Penny - I am glad we were able to make your day a little more special for you and show our appreciation for all you do in the background that is not evident to all the family members here. :-)

All - Please understand, this thread is dedicated to Talon (Penny). It is NOT about Dayo. It is a Thank You from him to Penny. This forum is where I came before I actually decided to get a Grey and it is where I found a loving and experienced community that helped me raise Dayo and thus Dayo is lucky to have people like Penny in his life. :-)

Please, give a shout to Penny about her continued commitment here for several years now!!! :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2010/01/30 18:09

WOW......is all I can say. I am so moved, I'm speechless....Love you Dan :kiss:

{Love-000200BF}