NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

independant playtime

Guest briansmum

Maybe you will have a good one like my Josey, I have never had a problem with her getting into wires and such, of course I don't let her run around everywhere either. Jus keep an eye on him and if he starts chewing those things then you will have to do something about them. I'll bet your head is swimming with all the ideas and red flags we have given you for when Dayo comes home this weekend and the weekend is almost here. The wait is almost over, are you ready, you better be. I just know things will go smoothly for you, Kim and Dayo.:P :P :P

LOL - Thanks Judy!!

Yes, my head is so full of information I have received from this forum that it is a few days behind on processing it all.

I figure by Saturday, I should have it all processed, categorized and filed by order of age appropriateness, validity, priority, feeding, training and playing .....

It will be just like dealing with my children...I see the look in your eyes and know your thoughts, been there...done that, just back away slowly and no one will get hurt :evil:<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/08/01 11:58

Guest briansmum

my boyfriend is a bit of a computer game nut and brian LOVES to chew the playstation control pads, he tries to pull all the buttons off, much to his dads annoyance.. me on the other hand, well i do ATTEMPT to stop him "no... brian... stop.... don't chew the controller.... much" :laugh: