NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone! Whit-wooo!

Hey everyone, my name is Jordan and I am owned by a 16 year old male CAG (Einstein). I got him when he was 10 years old from another family who thought he was too much to take care of anymore. I am also owned by a 9 year old female sennie (Grace). I love my african beauties and cant wait to share stories and pictures. You can find me on facebook where i have a bunch of pictures of them both. The fids are my life and i have tons of knowledge to share.

facebook.com/angelpixel

Hello Jordan and welcome to our family. I always like when members say they are owned by their fids and not the other way around, its the truth though.

You have come to the right place to share stories and pictures, we are all the same, we love to hear stories of the antics of our fids and love seeing pictures of each other's fids so share away.

Welcome Jordan, Einstein and Grace and thanks for signing up!

Your photos on Facebook are very good viewing and I love the "Binky" shot.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing photos here as well when you have time. :-)

Karma to you for taking in a grey and giving him a forever home with tons of love.

wow everyone! thanks for welcome party! i dont think i have ever been part of a forum that gave such a great welcome. i can tell youre all parronts like me! i treat them as if they were kids...cooking for them making them toys and such...they are the best part of my life. :cheer: