NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pomegranite the non-messy way

Joolesgreyuk

My Beau absolutely adores pomegranite, unfortunately I don't much like giving it to him as the area surrounding it/him usually ends up wearing the stuff! Asda have started doing fresh pomegratite & raspberry juice (not concentrate) in plastic bottle containers so I thought I'd try it with him even though he isn't keen on raspberries and he is drinking it. A nice non-messy alternative to pomegranite I think ;-)

Very interesting! I know exactly what you mean about the mess - my blinds have been replaced in the conservatory due to my mis-judgement last summer!!!

Another form is dried - Sheila told me about these and Harvey loves them - no mess at all!!

So, do the birds drink it?

Pomegranate juice is GreYt.

I drink an 8oz glass daily for health. I also drink a blend of Pomegranate blueberry, apple and grape juice daily.

Both Dayo and Jake love it.

The BIG PLUS is no mess....well other than your face and shirt when they shake the drips off their beaks. :P

I have been keeping this a secret and laughing at peoples posts regarding the mess eat the pom seeds makes.:evil:

But, the jig is up and now the world knows about juice. :P

I do need to mention. All the juices I drink are 100 percent and include the pulp etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lambert58 wrote:

This Pomy seeding video may help:

http://greyttimes.com/?p=286

I tried de-seeding this way with excellent results, it was quick and easy to do and not at all messy. Of course when the pomegranite had been de-seeded it looked totally different to Beau thus making him highly suspicious of it lol, so although it was given to him as breakfast this morning he has only just started eating it (it's now 2pm) but he is enjoying it and it is a lot less messy.

Thanks for the tip Lambert58.