NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello To All

Just dropping a line or two in here to let everyone know I'm new to the board. We purchased an African Grey about 3 weeks ago and are excited about him getting weaned so we can bring him home. This is almost as exciting as waiting for one of our children to be born, except you can already see him and play with him. It should be about 2 or 3 weeks and he'll be here.

Anyway, hello to all from the mile high state of Colorado.

Robert

Hello Robert, and welcome to our family, we are glad you joined and congrats on your new grey. Yes it is like waiting for a member of the family for that is what he is a member of your flock.

Do you have a name picked out yet? Is this the first bird you have owned? Just a few questions to get to know you a little better. Feel free to ask us any questions and get pictures if you can, we love to look at each others birds.:)

Robert

welcome . I know what you mean my husband and I have a 4 month old CAG Named Barnsey and we couldnt wait to get him home. We also have a 12 yr old CAG and 2 quakers.

I know you must be so excited. Once again welcome

cherry and the fids<br><br>Post edited by: cherrybaby73069, at: 2007/07/30 03:31

Hello, Cherrybaby, and welcome to the family, glad you joined us here. So you have 2 CAGs and 2 quakers, the one CAG a baby and the other a 12 year old one.:)

I read your signature line, so sorry about all your previous pets you lost in a house fire, I know that must have been a devasting thing to have happen and I can't imagine how you must feel. May your new little one help heal your broken heart.:(

Hi,

I been here for awhile dont have my bird yet. Its waiting or should I say I am til end of August. You came into the right forum. So many birdbrains in here, excuse the pundt. But alot klnow their stuff about birds. You will gain alot of knowledge in here. You will alos gain many friends. good people in here who care and will be there by your side for any info you may need. Kudos to all here.