NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

GreyForums - We've Got Talent!!!

danmcq

In surfing Youtube, I ran across one of our very talented family member that never bothered to post this wonderful video of Her and Alfie "Performing". Scotland just keeps amazing the world with hidden talent coming out!!

So now, without further ado, I give you our own very talented Lyn and Alfie!!!

YOU two take a bow as we all stand and applaud you!!

{Communicate-0002011B}{Feel-good-000200BB}{Communicate-000200D5}<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2010/01/18 15:51

Absolutely wonderful video, and Lynn wasn't too bad either. Just kidding - I wish I had such talent. Loved how Alfie couldn't just let you have your moment, but needed to be in the limelight as well. Forget kids stealing the scene, the Grey does a brilliant job without saying a word. Great video, thanks for finding it for us Dan.

OMG! I knew you liked a bit of a chant - but hey, Lyn! Super Dooper!!! I love "back to black" and you sing it beautifully! Alfie makes a lovely assistant too!!!

More, more, more! We have a star in our midst!! :)

Karma to you (and Dan for his discovery) for a great video xx<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2010/01/18 19:47

luvparrots wrote:

And Alfie is a great second banana!!!!

Lol Janet - I've never heard that one before!

Thanks yawl, for the lovely comments and the Karma! Alfie does love to join in, and she shows such interest in the mic, I'm sure it won't be long before she's singing along!! I may have to find a more suitable tune for her - maybe the birdie song?!!!:laugh:

What a wonderful video and I am so glad you found it Dan, shame on you Lyn for not sharing it with us sooner, just kidding Lyn.

You have quite a voice so I want to hear more and that Alfie wasn't going to be left out even if he was speechless, maybe next time.

wow... you've got a great voice Lyn!

where was that? can you take alfie out to the pubs? (If so thats just awesome)

I posted this to my facebook, I love how she just takes off from your hand, and lands on your hand. I wonder if I'll ever know that joy?

luvparrots wrote:

It's like an assistant, deputy, second in line.

Haha in that case, I'm sure that in Alfies mind, I am her banana!!

Lol Steve - I need to find a bigger bushel??!:laugh:

Judygram wrote:

shame on you Lyn for not sharing it with us sooner

:blush: :lol:

ecodweeb wrote:

where was that? can you take alfie out to the pubs? (If so thats just awesome)

No Chris, we live here, but I don't think the local pubs would have a problem with Alfie, Alfie might have a problem with them though - the locals are a rowdy bunch!!

Joolesgreyuk wrote:

you can run but you cannot hide from us!

:laugh: hehe Julie - there's no getting passed the Forum Police!!:laugh:

Thanks everyone for looking and the lovely comments - it really means alot to Alfie and I. x

greywings wrote:

Very nice! Alfie is helping you so well.

She is a great little helper isn't she!!

Thanks Zzzelama!

And Jan - this duet is brand new - it had only been on about 5 minutes when Dan found it!!

rbpittman wrote:

Loved how Alfie couldn't just let you have your moment, but needed to be in the limelight as well. .

Lol - I know what you mean - it is quite distracting when I'm trying to do a sensitive ballad and Alfie is belting out "Rudolf the rednose Reindeer" in the background!!!

Wowie! You have a great voice! I have GOT to ask you, DOes Alfie sing anything? Or try to mimic you singing? I sing too, and I sing around the house all the time, and my Quaker try's to sing now, lol, It is SO funny to hear him, I will have to post it if I can get on camera, And My grey, Calypso is only 9 months old, so she only says "hello" right now, But I wonder if she too will try to pick up a "signing" voice...Let me know, And post more videos!!! It was so fun to watch! You have great Talent!!! :cheer:

Thanks folks.

JungleDreamz wrote:

DOes Alfie sing anything?

She doesn't sing yet, I hope she'll pick it up because that would just be so cute...Debandbella says her Choco sings though, so maybe there's hope!! What Alfie does do when I'm singing is to sit up somewhere and whistle along, and she (almost) always picks complementary notes and gets the timing and rhythm right! Unless she chooses to whistle a different tune altogether!!