NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greetings from NY

Hi my name is Anthony and i am the proud caretaker of four fids, two of which are in my care at present. I have a timneh named Griffy (Short for Griffin which i know its a common name shush) And i have a green female indian ringneck named Eos. Griffy was bought at a store (damn those parrot mills) and brought home i think 6 months ago (he is 15 months old i believe). Eos is a beautiful 14 year old parrot who was rescued from a home and brought home from the rescue shelter in october i believe. The last few months have been a new experience for her, as she was a plucker and probably wasn't given much more in life than bird seed and water. She seems happy and i feed her all kinds of healthy foods, so we'll see.

I have two other Ringnecks (both male) and their names are Leylo and Floyd. They are happy and healthy and love to flirt with people or love to help you eat whatever you happen to be snacking on. =)

I am a firm believer that animals are an important part of this world, and i do not have the delusion that i am superior because i can reason better. Birds are needed just as any other creature on this world.<br><br>Post edited by: birdman81, at: 2010/01/16 23:26

Welcome Anthony and Flock!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

I agree with your statement regarding all critters. They are sentient beings and do exactly what they were designed to do and act the same.

Looking forward to hearing lots more from you and seeing some photos when you get a chance. :-)

Hello Anthony and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your fids.

Its so true what you said about animals, like us they were put here for a reason and it would be no world without them.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We do love pictures here so if you have some of Griffy you would share with us we would love to see them, we have an other birds room where you can share some of the other birds too if you like.