NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Where is Carol?

Summerc25

Just curious does anyone know what happened to Carol and her babies?? I used to enjoy reading her posts with pics of the babies. I was very bad about not logging on for a long time myself and I am trying to do better :P I was browsing through lots if posts and I thought wow where is that lady Carol with the two baby greys, she always was so nice and had lovely pics of the babies.

Yes she did. Carol had a problem with her son (which I won't go into on here) the outcome of this was that he came to live with her, I think for financial reasons she wasn't on the net for a time although I supsect she has a sneeky peek from time to time whilst elsewhere, maybe at someone else's house or an internet cafe maybe because I see her signed in for short periods although she didn't answer a pm I sent her, that's why I suspect she isn't in the comfort of her own home. I miss her too because she is great fun and took some lovely pics.

Carol has not been logged in since June 24, 2009, she did have her son come and live with her but I don't know why she hasn't been on but if anyone wants to send her an email to find out how she is they are more than welcome to try, sadly that is the way of some of our members, they come on and are very active for some time and then disappear.

Carol did post that she was having financial problems with helping her son come to NY and had to stop her internet for awhile. But that was long ago. She is missed she is so funny and a great person. I hope all is well for her and her family and fids.<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2010/01/10 19:59