NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Salsa Rules!!!

Jayd

:laugh: Hi all,

Salsa here...love my new room! I'm Green and proud of it!!! Spock won't leave me alone...he keeps yelping about how he's "Flock Leader". They even named the room after me, "Salsa AMAZON". Amazon is my last name you know...It's all about me, my friends, my cousins...oooohhhh...(:huh: ) so many cousins!!!!

All your birdies send me pics' too...all so pretty and such wonderful "Parronts" talking care of us...Greenies RULE!!

Spock...get away....:evil:

See you later....

Salsa

003-4.jpg

017-5.jpg

004-5.jpg

002-2.jpg

:angry: Salsa, you think you rule...I still rule the roost!! The first thing you say when you get up in the morning is "feed me". I say "Hello, good morning".

I contemplate the universe, you contemplate eating and playing...Every time I look around, you are sneaking into one of the cages to sneak veggies and fruit until I squawk at you. Even Joey tells you "Salsa, NO, BAD!"

OOOOOOHHHHH!...all right, I'm proud of you.:dry: It's not logical, getting this emotional...:S

Live Long and Prosper....

Spock

How true about those amazons it is always about the next meal. And then of being the center of everything else. Look at me i am better i am the best i can do it better dont pay attention to him my colors are better and so it goes all day. My amazon makes my green wing macaws life hell. He is always getting him in trouble and can you believe when i walk in the room he starts yelling before i can say anything to correct the macaw of what he supposively just did wrong. Those amazons are pure trouble i tell you.:evil:

:P Hiya Sunny...if it wasn't so far, I'd fly over to Greece to see you...:laugh: Yea, I've been hangin' around all morning and even got a nice bath out of it (these parronts are so slow though, I had to give them a bunch of hints by diving into my water bowl...sheesh!)

More pictures please!!! :woohoo: Luv ya, Salsa

004-6.jpg

006-4.jpg

015-5.jpg

021-4.jpg

BYE-BYE....

042-2.jpg;)<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2010/01/11 22:34

luvparrots wrote:

Oh this is great the Amazon challenge!!!!! Bet you can't to this, oh yeah just watch!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YES!!!! Every one "Strut your Stuff" Show-off your Zon....Great Idea.... Jay Karma