NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Link for amazon video...Cooper

BaxtersMom

He does have a large personality but I think most amazons do. We feel blessed to have him but he does demand a lot of attention but he's so fun we really don't consider it a chore at all though. I know he does sound so much like me. I have trouble sometimes figuring out who's voice it is myself.

One thing I would like to mention...when he is having a really good time, like after his dog Jacksons bath and him running after my house shoes, etc. I do not dare ask him to step up. He is so into the moment and could easily take a finger off. He has to settle down before we pick him up again. I made the mistake once of thinking he could be in the middle of excitement and just go back to being calm and it hurt!!! He grabbed my finger and bit down and his bites are not like our other birds. He has a "bone crushing" effect :pinch: and seems to target the knuckles. He grabs on and crushes with his beak and those ones can hurt for a month or so. It's important to watch his warning signs..the pinning eyes, spread tail and his lunges or we'll be sorry.