NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

plucking.....help please

trail_rider

I just went and checked my jug of Aloe and it is the same. I think my brand name is Fruit of the Earth, there was an earlier discussion about prices etc. but you have the right stuff to put in a spray bottle and spritz Francis. One of the things I have read here was to spray upward as you see in Jay's picture of Freddy. Sometimes if you move from above their head it is threatening, you will learn from Francis how to best accomplish it. Keep your spirits up, Francis will soon learn you are to be trusted and things will calm down for you. When he plucks it may be helpful to you to sit quietly and take deep breaths, he isn't doing it because of you at all, you are going to guide him to better places and being calm and centered and focused on where you are going is better than looking back. I am glad you and Francis are with us. He is beautiful.

I was watching francis earlier on his playstand in the sunshine and WOW....everytime the poor guy would ruffle his feathers there would be a serious cloud of dust coming off of him. I know that they naturally have dander, but it was crazy. How frequently should I spray him wih the aloe?

He has been out all day on his playstand tackling toys, basking in the sunshine, thowing food onto the floor and sadly......chewing on some feathers. And now he is taking a nice snooze.