NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby girl

Georgiesmum

Just thought I would share our good news with everyone :P We went for a 3d and 4d scan last week and found out were having a little baby girl :) New years eve was my birthday and my boyfriend took me away to Galway for the weekend and we bought loads of pink things!!! :P So excited !<br><br>Post edited by: zzzelama, at: 2010/01/05 17:05

What a great way to start the new year! Welcome to your precious little girl. Blessings to you as you start a new stage in your life with an adorable daughter. I hope she looks just like you with fair skin and dark hair and a lovely smile.... of course that will be a toothless smile for a little while, LOL. It was 24 years ago today that my first little girl was born, what a perfect day to share with you. Thanks for the happy news.

• 2 weeks later...

Jill is a lovely name :P

It's such a difficult decision - this baby is going to have to live with the name for the rest of it's life - not an easy task to undertake!

There's some beautiful Irish names - do you not want to go down the traditional route? It seems everyone else all over the world are pinching the Irish names - and those in Ireland aren't using them anymore.

Watch out for initials too - I honestly work with someone called Bethany Una Marshall!!! ;)

How exciting to have a little daughter. I have two, very grown, three grands, also very grown (two grsons also)and one gtgr dau, four, going on 24:ohmy:. They are wonderful! Have fun!!!:silly: :lol: Names? I agree, be careful with the initals. And think of how it will be for a 70 year old.:whistle:<br><br>Post edited by: kittykittykitty, at: 2010/01/16 21:14