NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Right in the Huff !!

JillyBeanz

After a lengthy holiday break and long lie ins today was the day - back to work! Harvey gets up when I go downstairs as I prepare his breakfast and get him ready for the day ahead - unfortunately for him (and me) this is at 06.00 hours.

This morning as I raised his "nightie" and said "good morning" all jolly, as usual, he looked at me with such indignance and disgust! "What, you must be joking" was the thoughts I sensed!

I had put him to bed earlier than he has been going recently in order to give him the optimal "night nights" - but clearly wasn't enough! I nearly had to prise him out of his cage for a morning poop!

Roll on the weekend (for us both) methinks! :)

Oh poor Harvey and all the rest of the Greys in the world (Captive) that will be cage bound today for the first time in a week or so.

The vacations and holidays are over and now us "Slaves" must get to cracking so the $$$$ come in for more toys, toys, toys!!

PS: Don't ever wake your master like that again. How rude.....:P

Poor Harvey!! All 3 of mine would be horrified if i tried to tip them out of their pits at that time!!!! They wont go to bed at night and wont get up in the morning, i used to have a ringneck who liked early nights and early mornings. He would sit there glaring at Bella on an evening cos she was keeping him awake and then it was pandemonium in the morning when Billy got up and started screeching at Bella to wake her up! The air used to be blue in a morning with all the arguing! :laugh: :laugh: