NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo "Falls" for his Boing (Bong)

danmcq

LOL!

It was actually hung from a chain in his cage until about 6 months ago. I would stuff it with almonds and other goodies. He loved foraging to get them out.

Then one day it was on the bottom of the cage as it had been chewed off the chain. We watch him have big fun playing with it and thus just let him keep it as a foot-body toy he loves to pounce on and attack. :-)

Since he is flighted. Many times he will have it up on the wine rack, flip upside down after beating it severely, then let go and start falling, let the bong dash itself on the floor as he swoops up satisfied that he just put another "Whoopin" on it. :P

I do not think however, that he roll off the cage door in his moment of exitement. Again though, being flighted made it a "Non-Event". :-)

danmcq wrote:

LOL!

I do not think however, that he roll off the cage door in his moment of exitement. Again though, being flighted made it a "Non-Event". :-)

Yip - quite agree! You get pretty used to these events and where they end up (which in Harvey's case is usually somewhere he shouldn't be)! The joys of a flighted bird! :)