NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

grey's and loud music

Guest Spectatrix2

Guest Spectatrix2

My grey seems to love music - the louder the better. When the stereo is on taxidoodles seems like she's competeing - who can make the most noise. Do others have similar experiences?

Guest phishbook

I keep saying that you will be welcome to visit if you ever come over. In fact I will bake my famous chocolate cake as a special treat. Goes down just nicely with a cuppa tea, and then we can go and visit all my other birdy keeping friends too :0)

Guest javacrypto

YES - lol! We have great music parties and dance and Bey "sings" and dances...whichever birds are still in the bird room also join in...the word that comes to mind is "cacophony" <G>.

Guest MorningDove16

Absolutely! My TAG really enjoys music. And he really seems to enjoy all kinds of music - classical, bluegrass, old rock, R&B, blues - it doesn't seem to matter. I think his favorite is a band called the Canadian Brass. And the louder, the better, so he can "sing along".

Bass Wishes from South Florida

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com.

Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Guest javacrypto

Steve your page is hysterical!! Now I REALLY have to cross the pond. so I can meet Geordie and Cuppy both! Makes me wish I were in the UK, it does...