NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Amazon Room Moderator.....Jayd!

Talon

Please Welcome Moderator......Jayd!!!!

Those of you that have read Jayd's posts, know he is a wealth of information when it comes to Amazons. He is always here ready to help and off his expertise when needed. He and his wife Maggie have the kindest hearts in their rescues of birds as well.

I am certain he will be a great asset to our moderator team and this room will be full of learning and fun excitement!

CONGRATULATIONS JAYD!!!!!

Dear Jayd and Maggie,

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. You deserved a place where you could shine B) , share your experience and knowledge and show your fun personality!

Thank you, Penny, for the initiative to open a room for us amazon owners. Although my grey died almost a year ago, I kept coming back here to see what's new and for support and advice which was always forthcoming. As you mentioned, Penny, and as Jayd and I well know, the other amazon forums out there cannot compare in terms of giving good advice, showing respect for member diversity, discretion and maturity and just plain interesting topics!

Although I have always felt welcome here, I now feel like I have my own little friendly corner to call home!

I hope that all you grey owners will also join in and check out what's going on in this room!

If ever you or Penny would like any extra help with this project this please don't hesitate to ask me.

By the way, I changed my member name but it's still just little old me....

Warm wishes,

Renate and Sunshine YCA

Athens, Greece

P.S. As of tomorrow, I will be on vacation for a week (without internet) - bad timing! :(

congratulation_71.gif

congratulation_71.gif

• 2 weeks later...