NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new to the grey world

Jimmy

hi everyone im new here & im glad i found this great site ,i have a 5 month old grey named Jimmy so far its a great bird very friendly to me, i had a cockatoo that was given to me prior to my grey, only had him for four months when he died he was great bird with lots of personality & thats why i have a grey now ...well looks like i have a lot of reading to do , B) B) B)

Welcome Jimmy and Parront!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Too.

It's good to hear settling in is going nicely. Has a vet check been done yet? Not, sure what the Too may have died of, but a vet check is always a good idea when getting a new bird to ensure it is healthy and not in need of any vet assistance.

I assume you've been DNA'd a boy. :-)

There is a ton of information on this site yhou can easily find doing a search using keywords.

Of course, we are all more than happy to answer any questions you may have as well.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos when you get a chanhce.

Hello Jimmy and welcome to our family, we are so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Jimmy.

I am sorry to hear you didn't have your cockatoo for too long but it seemed to have whet your appetite for another bird and you made a good choice in a grey.

You are right, you do have a lot of reading to do and begin with our many threads on a wide range of topics on greys and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We really love pictures here so if you have some of Jimmy you would share with us we would love to see them.

Welcome to you and Jimmy. You have come to a good place to learn about sharing your life with a grey. The people here have helped me a lot, are very supportive and have an exstensive accumulation of knowledge about the African Greys as well as a great sense of humor. Once you find your way around, I would love to hear more about Jimmy.