NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Video of my baby talking :)

Summerc25

Here is a short video clip of shaka zulu talking. I am responding to him some from the other room but you can clearly hear him. It is not a ton of talking but it is some. He always talks the most when I leave the room to try and get me to come back...lol At the very end you will hear him say come here twice. Whats so funny about that is that he put his own tone to it. He learned come here from me asking him to come here but he put his own twist on it lol

hehe thanks, It was me whistling to him from the other room. Sometimes he does half of a whistle and I do the other half etc... He likes that hehe Come here is his favorite saying lol The second I walk towards towards the door he starts saying "come here come here" lol That is why I left the camera rolling and left the room hoping to catch a "come here" on tape.

LOL!

It's interesting to hear that you play the same game with Shaka in regards "Complete this whistle or phrase?.

I thought it was just something between myself and Dayo. But now I hear it happening in your house as well.

Sometimes I will start the game and sometimes Dayo will. As they become much more fluent in whistles and phrases. The number of "complete this" increases.

Now I am wondering if it is something they do naturally?

Whats the password....Marco .......answer...."Polo". :P Ok, come on in the nest hole. :P<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/12/28 13:52