NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

daviet15

Welcome daviet, you must be very excited awaiting your new arrival! You will find all the information and advice you need right here. If there is anything you particularly need to ask, feel free and don't worry if your question seems silly, it is likely to have been asked before :laugh: someone knowledgeable will be lurking with the answer ;)

Have you chosen a name for your CAG yet?

Welcome Davie!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

Many of us have waited for our Grey's, just as you are. It is exciting and gives you time to prepare buying the items needed and also to get lots of advice and answers to questions. All here are more than willing to help.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :-)

Hello Daviet and welcome to our family and congrats on bringing home your new grey in January, bet you can hardly wait until then.

Is this your first grey or first parrot?

You are right, you will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them and ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Are you visiting this grey until it is ready to come home, if so please try and get us some pictures as we love to look at the very young greys.

Hi,

My family had a grey years ago but i can't remember her.I've had cockateils and i once was give a indian ring neck but this was an aviry bird stunning it eas too.i'm looking around just now trying to buy toys,cage and travel cage are ordered and will be here the 1st week in january.I will be going back to visit again after the new year,i'd be back everyday if i could,so i'll get some pictures and hopefully upload them.Be prepared for questions.

CHEERS DAVIE

It is hard to wait for the little one to be ready to come home. All the preparation and reading is worth it and will help pass the time as you get more ideas for setting up your home to take in this glorious little grey bird. Congratulations and thanks for joining us for your journey.