NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The trip is done!

Xtreme575

Well, Paco and I made it safe and sound. He was ok in the car, I can't say it was his favourite day, but I was proud of him.

We now are at my parent's house, along with my two sisters, their husbands and two kids each, so its a housefull.

Paco has been very quiet, taking it all in from his playstand. I've noticed his droppings are a little more brown than normal, but it's gotta be the stress. Same pellets, same water, etc.

My family is being great, they are talking to him, but being respectful of the fact that he is a tamed bird, rather than a dog, so I'm thankful for that. The big joke is for them to say a swear word at him in the hopes that he will repeat it... If the worse that can happen is that he says "Bullsh*t", then I'm not gonna stress over it. Besides, he isn't really talking yet anyway! So the jokes on them!

My brother-in-law built him a makeshift stand since the one I ordered didn't come in until TODAY!!! :pinch:

Anyway, I'm just busy trying to figure out how to have him avoid the neighbour. His ex-wife used to breed Greys and I have talked to her extensively, he wasn't respectful of the birds, so I'm going to be a little defensive. Right now is Paco's dinner time, so he's in my room in quiet eating, I might just visit him, but leave him in there!

Wish me luck!