NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hey I'm new here!

Figured I would announce it although I've already started a few discussions!

Anyhow my name is Chelsea, I've belong to a private parrot forum and have always gone by loviechick, so you can call me either! I'm 24 years old and I live in the capital city of Oregon, born and raised here. I work in the psychology field. I love poker, parrots of all kinds, partying, going to concerts, riding quads pretty much anything fun. I have 4 fids, Mango a Sun Conure, Midori a Senegal, Red a CAG and Joker my newest edition, also a CAG. I've been into parrots all my life, and finally "took the plunge" about 3 years ago with lovebirds, which is where loviechick came from. I rehomed the ones I had as my friend loved them and wanted birds, so it worked out for both. Look forward to meeting everyone and hearing stories and seeing pics!

Here's a pic of my Mango, Midori and Red on a tree stand, I hadn't gotten Joker yet when I took it! th_3musketeers.jpg

th_3musketeers.jpg

It's very good to hear your introduction and also meet your extended family with photo of them on top! :-)

Intro's just don't get better than this!! Thank you..

And Welcome to the Family here:laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: ...

Hi Chelsea! Welcome to our family. I very much enjoyed reading your intro. You really have a nice variety of birds. We're glad you're here. Feel free to join in on any topic. Looking forward to seeing photo's & hearing more about your birds. :) :)

Guest Monique

Hello there loviechick!!! :) Thanks for the pictures!! We have a TAG, a Sun Conure, and a Macaw.

What is a "quad"? Is that an ATV/Four Wheeler?

I've never been out to Oregon. I always go South or East for vacation it seems (we live in South Dakota). Some day I'm going to see the West!!!!!

Welcome - we are glad to have you!!!!!

Nothing personal against you Loviechick but here in Virginia we call 4-wheelers organ donors and I bet you can guess why. But I have enjoyed riding them also, just be safe on them is all, no daredevil stuff.

I have flown over Oregon but have never visited there, although my hubby has hunted turkey in Oregon.:)