NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

For Juno

caseyandmikey

Thank you everyone for lighting a candle in Juno's memory. As bird/animal lovers we know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. It is up to us to be there for each other when the unthinkable occurs. Together we can help Juno's family stay strong and help Juno's memory live. I will never understand why such bad things happen to such good people.

Thank you all. I have signed on and off too many times to remember which posts I have read and am struggling to find my way back. What a perfect tribute. We may not take the chance to light a candle in our homes to protect our birds. The peace that comes from sitting quietly with dignity and watching the cyber flame is what I needed. The forum friends are what I needed. The rainbow bridge is what I needed. I stopped shaking. I can breathe. I can rest.

Every gesture whether spoken publicly or felt deeply at a quiet time is a soothing tonic and caring stroke to mend a rough patch. I went to the candles, I did a screen capture of each of your messages. I saved them in the file I created for Juno's journal. His candles will never burn out and will be a lasting tribute to this forum and the friends I have been honored to share. Our family is smiling and better than we would have been without the full experience of Juno. You have all been a part of that experience. Thank you.