NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I miss Yoshi!

jessdecutie18

So I've been away this entire week. We dropped Yoshi off at her own vacation home with her old breeder Thursday, and she will be coming home Monday... She is getting attention and new toys and yummy foods so I'm sure she is okay... BUT I MISS HER! Awaowoawoawow...

She has never been away from us this long, and I hope she loves us just the same when she comes back! I won't see her until Monday night, because I have to work.

I can't wait until Monday night, lol. It's funny how attached I've gotten to her. She's part of the family now... Last I saw her as we left the breeder's house she was chowing down on some nuts, happy as can be :P Hopefully all is well!

It is so good that Yoshi is staying with someone familiar to her and as vested in her good care as you are. It really is good for her to trust someone besides you to care for her and interact. It is also good for you and your family to enjoy time away from home. You will all enjoy a happy reunion soon and it will be her vacation home/breeder missing her next week.