NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

GLOBAL WARMING PROTEST

Dave007

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Absolutely superb Dave!!! I love it!! Karma coming your way for my biggest laugh of the day!!! :woohoo:

It's a serious issue though - and I wouldn't want these snowmen to be without their snowballs!

Switch off those Christmas lights!!!!<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/12/15 20:38

Hmmm is man really the main culprit or is natural phenomina the main cause of global warming? Have the governments of this world "jumped on the bandwagon" so to speak, a perfect excuse to raise taxes or maybe I'm just too cynical.

When I was younger we were constantly being taught (at school) that we were heading for another ice age. I think the truth is that the earth's climate is constantly changeing. If it is true and that man is causing global warming then I don't believe a small island such as the UK can do much to change it. Places such as China and possibly the US could make more of a difference.

Oh dear I've gone all political..:huh: Methinks Dave has opened a can of worms here :laugh:

It is serious though and "Old" earth has been through several "Hot" and Ice Ages cycling ~ every 26,000 years.

But, all the emissions we are adding to our atmosphere is not helping to slow down the process.

We need to be respectful residents of the earth and take care of it. Our human lives and all other creatures rely on it for everything we need to survive.

Supernova wrote:

I know the TRUTH about Global warming.

I am not posting here because it is political.

If you would like to know then pm me.

I've no doubt you know it all Bernie but you DID post here, did you not?

Dave, loved that picture, it sure gave me a laugh but I bet it was a backache for whoever did it, thanks for sharing that with us, we can all use a good laugh.:laugh:

• 1 month later...

harmonicaman68, I have just looked at the link and there is so much truth in it.

I have been able to sample the content of CO2 in the atmosphere and it is not a very major part of the atmosphere, I think that if we need to panic it would be the amount of NO2 Nitrogen, some 80%.

But they cant tax that bit.

Unless you put to much on your tomato plants. :ohmy: