NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tango Here

Jayd

:) Let me introduce myself; I am Tango, a beautiful Sulfur Crested 'Too (if I do say so myself) I am 8 years old and Spock's slaves adopted me about 4 weeks ago. I have settled in with everyone nicely although it is a little strange to me that my slaves want to touch me and hold me. I never realized that all this physical stuff was so great and I do like my scritches. This is the first time I've been held or touched by humans. :)

I have to train these slaves to do things in order though...when they hand me a veggie or fruit in my hand or on a plate in my cage, I pick it up and put it first in my seed bowl and then take it over to my pellet bowl. After I pick it up and drop it a couple of times, I pick it back up and put it back in my seed bowl and then back in my pellet bowl again before I eat it. Sometimes, I take it over to my water bowl and dunk it a few times for extra flavor before eating it. Yummy!!!! I especially like my toast like that...I will eat the top layer of bread with the peanut butter on it and when I have a shell left of the toast, I dunk it in my water a few times before eating it. Those silly humans get so funny about me doing this but I have my ways that I like to eat and they don't understand that. Oh well, have to get them trained right...

All the flock here is nice but my favorites are the Green Cheek Conures next to me. When Maggie cleans their cage, I am right there to protect them. I don't know what she wants when she pulls their cage tray to clean it but I don't like it and will try to get it back from her when she takes it away. I think she knows I don't like it because she always brings it back. I also protect them when she takes their food and water dishes. At least she brings them back...I think she is trying to play with them. I also watch out for them at night and when Maggie covers them up, I take the covers off for them. Spock is okay, he flys all over and likes to dive-bomb all of us...not cool!!! Wait until my feathers come in (hahahaha)....Freddy is just too bossy...Joey is the calmest bird I have ever seen, at 2 years old, he is like the scholar of the house...Salsa, well, she is just GREEN.

They also bring out this thing that makes the weirdest noise I have ever heard and Salsa screams in time with it. It sucks things up and I am not sure I like it. I do my best head-banging dance in and out of my cage and try to throw water out on it but Maggie just keeps on moving it around the floor. When she is all done, there is no more food on the floor so I have to throw it back out of my bowl....sheeessshhh!! A bird's work is never done...

:P

004-4.jpg

019-4.jpg

0043.jpg

001-2.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/12/13 22:00

Well hello Tango what a pretty bird you are. Its so nice to see that you are enjoying your new home. You'll get used to all the physical attention your getting soon enough and then you won't be able to get enough. you don't have to worry about anything any more except enjoying life your 2 new people will make sure you and your little GCC buddies will gave everything you could ever want and lots more. you couldn't have found a better home if you tryed.

Oh Tango - you are quite beautiful and thank you for the run down of your friends. The two most important ones that you haven't praised (but do give a slight acknowledgement to) are Jay and Maggie - they are great - all of those lucky birds as well as yourself are lucky to have such caring, sharing parronts and I'll thanks them on your behalf. Karma from gorgeous Tango to his very, very deserving parronts!! :kiss:

Sunshine here - Tango is cute but where's my girlfriend Salsa? How is she doing? Got any new photos to hang up in my cage? Hey check out my flight feathers - I'm all blue for Salsa :woohoo:

Ooops better get off the computer my human is getting jealous..... bye all!!! :lol:

Sunshine_1209-4d2b6c2c3bfd31ebfe4921e8331b88bd.JPG

Sunshine_1209-4d2b6c2c3bfd31ebfe4921e8331b88bd.JPG

B) Tango here...Thank you all for your nice thoughts, Jay and Maggie thank you very much too. OOOPPPSSS!! Salsa, that green thing is crowding me out...:evil: Salsa here, Hi Sunshine and y'all, what's hangin'? Sunshine, you're looking good (WOW!). They always take pictures of me eating. They need to take some of me when I'm sleeping...Sheeesh!:woohoo:

005-4.jpg

007-6.jpg