NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What has your grey ruined?

Joolesgreyuk

My glasses... Paco was nuzzling his beak behind my ear one night while cuddling before bed, he found the earpiece to my glasses and before I had a chance to stop him he had the plastic piece slipped of the frames and chomped right through it! How could I even get angry, he was so proud of himself for figuring it out! :pinch:

I have a quite expensive lamp in the conservatory that you wouldn't be able to sell for a fiver now - the lampshade looks like "a sky at night" - the amount of holes is ridiculous!

He makes a beeline for it and before you get to him he has sunk his beak in - it's ruined!! I now have to buy a new shade for it - but I'll be putting a cushion over it before he's next allowed in there!! :)

OoooooH lets see.....

A Keyboard.

PC Speaker wire chewed through.

Refrigerator door seal chewed holes in it. Fortunately it was old and gave us a good reason to purchase a new one.

Lamp shade he bit a hole through.

Bit through the strings on one swet of wood slatted blinds and cracked a few...we replaced it.

Two remotes are missing a few buttons. Fortunately, the buttons he took were not used.

Cell Phone holster chewed to pieces.

Phone cord bitten through...hey how come we lost phone and internet????? Duuuaaaahhhhhh after you find the chewed through cord.

Smoke detector housing was chewed on and cracked...bought a new one.

Chewed through a harness lease, fortunately in the house.

A billion toys have been chewed to sawdust.

Dress shirt buttons...he loves those things. I must take any shirt with buttons off before allowing dayo on me.

Theres a lot more. But, now I'm depressed and must stop to cry over my broken chewed up stuff.... :P

danmcq wrote:

Dress shirt buttons...he loves those things. I must take any shirt with buttons off before allowing dayo on me.

And to please the universe, please ensure that when you decide to video your shirt is firmly on!! :P

OMG - that list is exhaustive - Harvey is going in his cage until he's at least, erm, let's see - ONE! (which is next week!!!)!! :laugh:

Hmmmmm...........Let's see,

Talon first: lampshades replaced 4 times, mini blinds replaced 3 times, remotes, papers, desk sets that holds papers, pens,pencils. Kids homework, 5 laptop keyboards, chargers, lots of earrings, all zippers, coats, hats, curtains, my blackberry, computer mouse, eyeliner pencils,the list goes on and on.

Rikki......laptop chargers, keyboards, sweatshirts, zippers, remotes, glasses, dishes, any food box you touch, doorways, windowsills, chews holes in couches, pens, pencils, all papers, wallet, 3 blackberry cases, ziploc bags, prescription bottles, she loves to throw things on the floor and watch them break into hundreds of pieces.....:pinch:

Nilah.....nothing yet, but she is only 7 months old.:side: