NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My baby turned 2

Char

Well my baby turned 2 the other day. Look out terrible two's. :) True to Dan's predictions of their behaviour at different ages she is becoming more independent and has a mind of own about what she wants to do.:)

She is still a joy and constant surprise though. I stopped counting how many phrases she says when it got to around 150. She loves my husband's voice and mimics every thing and sound he makes. She never shuts up. When I come home and open up her cage she comes charging out and the first thing she says is "Give me a kiss".

Unfortunately my husband has taught her some naughty things also. Such as "Whisper can talk, Tango's a dummy. Tango's a dumb bird." Tango is the baby DYH and is just starting to talk.

I have not been on much lately. I still love you guys but since my husband and I reconciled I don't spend as much time sitting around on the computer. Having 2 birds is a lot more work too.

Just wanted to give you guys an update and let you know we are still around.<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/12/12 02:01

Hi Char!!

Whisper sounds like a very happy and talkative 2 year old.....Congratulations!!

You have been missed!

It's totally understandable why your time is limited. But I would sure love to hear of her antics and see some videos when you get a chance. :-)

Thanks for the update and I hope to hear from you more often as things get more normalized. :-)

I am so glad that things are working out for you the way you want them to Charlene and please do keep in touch as much as you can for we miss hearing about Whisper and Tango and we always welcome any pictures or videos you would like to share with us.

Yes things are changing with Whisper but enjoy her as she develops into a mature grey with her own mind, she sounds like a delight to have around.

• 4 weeks later...