NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - GREYFORUMS STYLE

Luvparrots

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a manzanita perch.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true of sent to me, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, seven Conures sunning, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, eight Jardines playing, seven Conures sunning, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws,

four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two

Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the Ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, nine Parrotlets hiding, eight Jardines playing, seven Conures sunning, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, ten Kakapos blushing, nine Parrotlets hiding, eight Jardines playing, seven Conures sunning, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, eleven cocky Caiques, ten Kakapos blushing, nine Parrotlets hiding, eight Jardines playing, seven Conures sunning, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, twelve Red-faced Lovebirds, eleven cocky Caiques, ten Kakapos blushing, nine Parrotlets hiding, eight Jardines playing, seven Conures sunning, six Lorikeets nesting, five Hyacinth Macaws, four laughing Cockatoos, three Amazons clowning, two Eclectus spooning and an African Grey on a Manzanita perch.

parrots.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/12/10 04:27

Ha ha! Janet, I loved it! Could you imagine the noise in that house by the 13th day!!! Not to mention all the clean-up required! I kept picturing it in my head as I sang through it, it was exaserpated by the fact that I just finished cage duty. Karma to you for taking the time to entertain us all with that! :cheer:

• 11 months later...