NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happiness is.....

rbpittman

When you are sitting there, barefoot, and Beau wanders over. That little beak rubbing on my foot, and then those little feet climbing up as he grabs the fold of blue jeans to try to climb up my leg. Of course I helped, and he is now happily sitting on my shoulder after a ton of kisses and nuzzles.

Ah, lovely little Beau - he's obviously such a sweetie Robin - because as I was reading this I was picturing Harvey doing exactly the same thing - with the "and then his beak sunk into my toe" bit added somewhere between the rubbing of the beak and the tugging of the denim!

We need some more photos to see how he's getting on :)

It's so nice when they come for you, and you know they love you and want to be with you too...

Yoshi will call for me when I'm close to her but busy, and if I don't notice and respond in some way, she will take a daring leap and flap/crash on the floor only to come scuttling over as if to say "don't you dare forget about me! I need you!"

Beau has a sweet nature. Tobie is a little more rough and tumble. Happiness is a rousing game of "gotcha". Tobie comes running across the top of the couch all fluffed up shoulders rocking because he saw my hand resting there. He stops just short of my hand to swing his head from one wing to the other beak up head down, inviting me to play. So I tap his left leg and then his right then his shoulder while he tries to grab my finger. It's all a game and he instigates it. No blood loss and if he grabs too hard he knows the game is over. Fun for all.