NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

frozen grapes

miltie

Guest Lidia

I didn't know that either! It makes sense though, if you don't eat a lot of grapes yourself but give them to the little monster who makes all the noise.

I know Joshua likes to play with an ice cube. He holds it in his beak and shakes his head madly from side to side to get rid of the water. And never seems to get bored with the game. And always seems surprised by the water. Hmmm. My little idiot savant ...

{Love-00020113}<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/25 08:14

Miltie - That is a great tip on the Grapes! :-)

Lidia - Ice Cubes...that sounds like a fun thing! I am going to see how Dayo reacts this weekend when we get him for a few hours :-)

It is so comical to see them pick something up and just shake it to pieces ...of course, then there's the mess of all the little pieces of fruit that have flown 10 feet away :blink:

Guest Lidia

It's terribly cute, though, because the shaking of the head looks for all the world the same as a dog shaking its head. It is just cute, cute, cute.

Right, back to making my bed. New bed delivered this morning and I have been assembling it for the last hour and my hands are very tired from screwing things in, bashing things on, and twisting things around.

regarding the pea thing...may need to fill the ice tray 1/2 way and freeze...then insert pea on top or frozen layer, add more water and freeze. That is of course assuming the pea sinks to the bottom! B) cool idea, will need to try that as a puzzle/treat thing!!

Guest Lidia

Tried Joshua with a frozen grape yesterday, and he gnawed it for a couple of minutes and then glued permanently it to the wall. I will try again tonight.

Back to peas. We are a pea-loving household (Joshua and I) and I often steam a BIG bowl of peas for myself and Joshua gets a tablespoon full of them. A teeny knob of butter (don't want to overwhelm the peas) and some cracked black pepper. Heaven, I tell you. Perfect telly food.<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/08/08 17:44

Joshua likes the frozen grapes now, but one or two is enough, as he can't just squish them to get the juice out. Last night, he waited for one to soften just enough and then chewed it to death.