NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I think I will go crazy...

Joolesgreyuk

Ha Ha Ha! We wish for it to happen, prompt them to speak by repeating it a million times a day and when it happens BANG - we get sick of them and tell them to shut up! :woohoo:

This is reminiscent of the kids though isn't it!!! We've gone full circle!!

Harvey's not saying much in public - I think he's shy like his mammy :blush: and therefore prefers to talk in private!!

I hear you Julie. Ana Grey has decided that all she wants to say right now is "What doing" not the "What are you doing" I recited over and over and she learned beautifully, but "What doing" her shorthand I guess. Driving me bonkers!!! :woohoo: :blink: And l o n g pierce wolf whistles!!!!! :ohmy:

LOL Julie and others!!

Well, don't worry the word(s, sound(s) or a mixture of both will change. :P

I don't know what I was thinking, but we have sirens go by our house. Dayo starting imitating them. I started saying 911!! in response......

Now his favorite thing to do is say "911!!", then wait for me to make the siren sound. Then he reverses it and does the siren and I say "911!!". Well it was pretty cool for a few days. Now it does become trying at times, so I try to change the game by asking him to dance, whistle, go poop........ANYTHING BUT 911!!!!! :pinch:

So, I feel ya!!! :P