NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Harvey's 1st Real Time Out!!

JillyBeanz

On the whole Harvey is a really good boy - but just before he would not stay downstairs and kept flying upstairs (nobody up there to supervise) so I kept bringing him back down, placing him back on his playstand.

He did this 5+ times, with me going upstairs to retrieve him (it's a quarter landing type of stairs and he can turn to go up them, but has never worked out how to get down alone).

I decided that I'd had enough and was about to return him to his cage when he flew off. This isn't uncommon - I've chased him round the house before - by boy was he going for me - he has broken skin - but I'm not bleeding and it took me a good few minutes to get him in his cage - enduring numerous "bites" which I just had to bravely take.

He's now sulking in his cage and knows he's been naughty - he is NEVER in his cage when we are home - so he knows I'm not tolerating it!

10 days before he is one year old! What happened to the terrible twos!!!

JillyBeanz wrote:

He's back out now - very sheepish and loving - wanting kisses and everything!!!Sitting there like nothing's happened!! :unsure:

Yeppers, it's all good until someone gets hurt!! :P

Welcome to the bite me club. More will follow......:evil:

There is a disturbance in the force-Pookie went to bed early proclaiming "Bed time for Birdies." Harry U2 bit my son through a fingernail after he flipped upside down playing on his hand - he went to "jail" for a while. Maybe the cold front that blew in yesterday set them all off over here.