NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The New Baby Blues(updated) scrol down

Tari

This is the two youngest I have at the house right now. The bigger one is almost three weeks old and the smaller one is less then two weeks old.

In this picture you can see the pipet I have to us to feed them with every two hours.

You can also see poop on the side outside the bowl they are in. The big one is doing that. Quakers do not like to poop in their bed so they back up as far as they can and poop.

Forum2.jpg

And here is one of them asleep.

Forum1.jpg

And this is not to clear because this is one of them with his mouth wide open begging for food and when they do that their head bobs all over the place. lol

Forum3.jpg

Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/07/25 00:10<br><br>Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/07/28 17:30

Its not realy a chore when you enjoy it. I am having a great time. Yes these are from the same breeder pair Topaz is from. They well be blue.

I still have at least 5 more that well hatch. Ill be feeding ever two house for the next three months. lol

Number 6 do you really want one? or just wishing? lol

If you do really want one pm me and well talk it over. But cant ship this time of year its to hot.

Did a movie this time. The flashing light is my ISP blinking. lol

Also put my hand in there give you a better idea of size.

They are three times bigger then before.

Its a very short movie all my camera will do with the card I have. Got me a new one but not here yet.

Wanted to post the movie right in here but cant figure out how so here is the link.

th_1ce3680d.jpg

Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/07/28 17:32<br><br>Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/07/28 17:33