NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Judy Thread

JillyBeanz

judygram wrote:

Sorry to hear you have a cold Jill but quit bellyaching.

I am sat here waiting for the snow to fall, we are expecting 12 to 18 inches over the next two days, wheeeeeeeee.:laugh:

JILL has a man flu thing, she is soldering on something ?

Well I am going to brave the sub zero cold by the lake.

My boat is going ice breaking :evil: .

Expecting 12 to 18 inches? Typical woman never satisfied with a small snow flurry.

I think it is time for Tiggs to go nude water skiing. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supernova wrote:

Judy, where are you my Babe ????

Put it like this If you are going then so am I.

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie, what am I going to do with you, I told you I won't be able to get on during the weekday unless I happen to find a moment as work is taking priority.

I miss you too and we will catch up real soon so hang in there and chat with the other babes, I can't help you have this time off from work and need someone to help fill your day with chit chat.

You aren't going anywhere, if you do I will find you.;)

Supernova wrote:

Judy, where are you my Babe ????

Put it like this If you are going then so am I.

Oh, right, so that's how far up the priority list the rest of his babes are - one has to earn a living during her waking hours (which aren't Bernie's) and that's it - he's leaving!! Well, I am hurt :dry:

Judy, don't let Bernie aggravate you with the cat pics, we'll send some telepathic messages to Tiggs to give Bernie the business! We miss you while you are working, but what must be done will be done. While I am ornery with Bernie for the kitten in the saucepan... what the heck is that blue flying graphic next to the words "life is easy why make it difficult"... that looks like a flying jock strap... what is it? sigh--ned slightly slighted biker babe

"""what the heck is that blue flying graphic next to the words "life is easy why make it difficult"... that looks like a flying jock strap... what is it? """

:laugh: Thats Bernie's underwear:sick: :S :pinch:

Bernie is just being Bernie and he is making me laugh which is exactly what he wants to do, so mission accomplished.

{Feel-good-0002006E}

That looks like a fun amusement park ride Bernie. Bernie's mission is to make all of us laugh. I love getting on the chat. It guts him to have such a quick wit and such slow fingers. I have learned to type a little, go for a cup of coffee, come back and find Bernie's answer. Too bad for the time difference, I could go to the DMV and renew car tags while Bernie types. :P

JillyBeanz wrote:

katana600 wrote:
I have learned to type a little, go for a cup of coffee, come back and find Bernie's answer. :P

Ah, but Dee - do you realise he types with his toes! Hairy ones at that! :laugh:

At least my hairy toes can spell better than my thumb. :laugh: