NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Judy Thread

JillyBeanz

luvparrots wrote:

How soon you forget that old saying, “This above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, Thou cans't not be false to any man."

Forget it - I've never heard it before!!!! :laugh:

Look, don't be threatening me with Santa. Tinkerbell has been in our lightshade for at least the last four months (or at least that's what my sister says when my nieces are working themselves at my house - Santa has Tinkerbell watching them from the lightshades to see if they've been good!!). So Santa knows I've been good.

He might bring me Prozac, Vallium and Amitriptyline - but he'll still be bringing me some presents!!

As for Julie - "I think I'm the only sane person....." This comes from the woman who bought birdie tents!!!! :woohoo: :lol: :whistle:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa knows who is bonkers, they have gas fires and central heating, Jill has central heating, she has a candle in the middle of the living room.

If Santa comes down our chimbo he will remember the good old days, we have a big coal fire and the chain for the kettle is still there, sash windows and all.

And if he nicks my beer this year I will kick Rudolf in the grapes.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 13.gifCant find a Reindeer

I think Jill has taken over this thread she supposedly started for my benefit to keep up with the goings on during the day while I am at work. I am not learning anything except that Jill has a big ego and hijacks threads for her own enjoyment.:angry: :whistle: :laugh: :whistle:

But I gotta love ya for if I didn't you would be so sorry!:lol:

judygram wrote:

I am not learning anything except that Jill has a big ego and hijacks threads for her own enjoyment.:angry: :whistle: :laugh: :whistle:

A full week of entertainment and the only "right back at ya" that she can come up with is a statement of which everyone is already aware!!! :woohoo:

Tomorrow is into the second week of the "non-Judy" variety - perhaps we can quieten down this thread and let her all know what we've had for our breakfast and lunch? That might keep her more in touch, as she obviously doesn't enjoy the entertainment value of this thread!!! Oh - and if you can all log in how many times you've been to the toilet - then that's good too!

Judy - you will be begging for my big ego back at the end of next week!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right - at present Bernie is teasing Lyn and I with a "secret thread" he is starting "somewhere" on the forum. He's really building up his part - and I hope it's not a let down.

We've tried to tell him that we are very good at keeping secrets - but to no avail - perhaps by the time you come on this evening it will all be clear :woohoo:

Well, I want to tell Judy that I have a cold! I have a sore throat, a pair of bags under my eyes that santa could carry and a red nose that could guide his sleigh - but, being a woman I am soldiering on!!!!!

Oh, yes, there's snow here this morning - I came into work on totally untreated roads, skidded onto roundabouts etc and luckily there were no cars in my way!!!!

I won't be F.A.R.Ting tonight either - the 15 year old has a social life and needs picking up!!! :(

Oh, here in the UK we've had about 2mm of snow and everything comes to a stand still!! The roads have not been gritted - travel is a nightmare! I am lucky - I leave for work very early with very little traffic on the road - this morning I just skidded onto roundabouts and into the middle of the road etc! Rear wheel drive cars are no good in the snow!

It's so cold here - and obviously my poor virus isn't helping - thank you so much for the sympathy - you were clearly a nurse in your prior life!!!!:laugh: