NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sunny has Someting to say to You.

ICERAT4

This is my GREY kid sunny she is 5 years old and she has a hoilday message for you all..Please turn up the speakers and listen close to the whole message...And the second video is of her just rabbling on...

1ST VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf11ntdmxBk

Hows that guys...Took only 2 weeks for her to pick that up ..{Feel-good-0002006B}

2ND VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enGF6F1GDSs

Sunny is always yelling at my beagle daisy to do something ....This grey is like a text book grey..She loves me for hugs and kisses.AND will listen to my wife for more words to say...She will say a few things i say .but my wife can say stuff to her just a few times .And away she goes...I definitely take time with her as she is a really smart talking grey..Yes her cage is her house..hence the go in your house deal too funny...The best one i like is my daughters name is lucy.And sunny will say LUCY IM HOME ...LOL THANKS GUYS

Sunny is certainly a delight. I love how she just chatters along talking to herself, the dogs and anyone who is there to admire her. The Christmas cheer is a nice touch. My very favorite though is the train since we continue to harrass my husband for the train hitting his car oh so many years ago. We definitely will have to teach our bird something along those lines to keep up the next generation of joshing him about that.

Thanks guys ..i do spoil her big time..she is something else..Now all i have to do is get her to talk on command ..which i think she will get in the next year or so...Lol...Thanks again for all the good comments i will tell sunny..heheheh