NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's still November and......

JillyBeanz

I've been done the shopping for awhile, but every year I make a few of my gifts and I haven't even started that. Plus, my lights aren't up, and my tree decorations are under the bed in the guest room, which I can't get into because it's full of furniture from the dining room, which still has only 1/2 a floor . . . Arrrrgh! Nothing like being sick for a couple of weeks to royally screw up your timetable.:angry:

The lot of you are far ahead of me. The truckload of trees did not come in as planned for Friday, or Saturday so we still have no tree. Have barely started the shopping and I am usually one who likes to be finished by now. I guess there are better things to do when we are enjoying the new baby of the house.... uh oh, I do have his shopping done, hope the rest don't get too envious of him.

kittykittykitty wrote:

[\quote] I think I wouldn't be able to cope with the office parties and the social entertaining any more. How do you all manage???

Ha Ha - I laughed at this - I never go to my work's parties - they consist of people who aren't allowed out at any other time of the year making absolute eejits of themselves! No thanks - I prefer a glass of wine in the house and the x-factor!!!<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/12/01 08:12

I go to our parties and make a fool of myself :woohoo: X-factor should be called Max-factor because it makes a silk purse out of a sows ear. :sick: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:<br><br>Post edited by: Supernova, at: 2009/12/01 16:54

Supernova wrote:

I go to our parties and make a fool of myself :woohoo: X-factor should be called Max-factor because it makes a silk purse out of a sows ear. :sick: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey - I hope you aren't calling "Wor Geordie Joe"!!!!! :laugh:

Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures Bernie :blink: