NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How Harvey Eats His Palm Oil

JillyBeanz

Harvey really looks like he is enjoying that palm oil. Do you keep it in the refrigerator Jill? I was wondering because mine is more of a liquid consistency so I mix it with his beans or rice. I may try to get some of it cold to see if it will get more firm so Juno can eat it up plain the way Harvey likes it. Great picture.

• 2 weeks later...

ya I just got some palm oil for the first time last thursday. I put it in hot water to make it the oil, I then tried spreading it on toast.. nope, putting it on pellets... nope, pet it on bread.. nope...

Gave it to Sasha in hardened form, and he loves it.

I think he would eat it non stop... I tried again with the oil on stuff, and wouldn't touch it, will only eat it hard... Oh well works for me and is a lot easier!... atleast until next summer when it will probably always be in oil form...<br><br>Post edited by: harmar, at: 2009/12/09 18:22

Jill, I'm glad you posted this. I mix the oil with oatmeal, beans, rice, or mashed sweet potato. But, since Juno doesn't eat the whole portion, it is wasteful and it is a bugger to wash out of the dishes too. I will try refrigerating it and see if he likes it in solid form. Thanks for the idea.