NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sorry guys

Debandbella

Ive been an active member on parrot forums for the last 2 years but since i got my horse back from being on loan my time seems to go nowhere between her, work and my parrots. I do still check on all forums at least once a day but posting time seems to go nowhere, im not being ignorant but i seem to concentrate on lost and found parrots rather than anything else. I really do miss you guys and do read most of the posts but much as i love you all i really have to devote my time to my parrots, horse and work, im not leaving any forums and still devote my time to lost and found parrots so anyone needing help with that please pm me or ring me, i just miss the general chat at the moment.

Debbie - there is no need to apologise!!! Everyone has outside interests, family, work etc keeping them busy - just some of us ignore all of the above to continue forum work :laugh:

Your posts have been interesting and you do keep us up to date with the lost & found parrots - and thank you for continuing to do so.

Any time you have a second to chat is good - you know you are always welcome just to "jump back in" with your stories about your two fiends! Like I said - no need to apologise!!! :kiss:

Thanks guys, :kiss: :kiss: I know ive not been on this forum long but i feel as though ive got to know quite a few of you already, ive no intention of leaving, youre all brilliant but i have to admit between Chocko, my nightmare bird that i adore and Bryony my horse, i do like to go for a pint or 5 at teatime as well. I thought Bella was my Satans bird but compared to Chocko shes an an angel! :ohmy: :ohmy: