NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Uh-oh!!

pearllyn

So, it's no news that Alfie is always up to something, but lately she's started to announce that she's about to be up to nonsense, but I usually miss that bit with the camcorder! And when I catch her mid-naughty, she knows very well she's doing something she shouldn't!!

Kids eh!!

Hope you and yours are all well!

Lyn & Alfie

xx

LOL uh oh alright, the things they do for attention. Rangi also lets us know when he is up to no good, either he is totally quiet or he says "you naughty boy, what are you doing you naughty boy". The I know he has landed somewhere where he shouldn't be.

LOL! Just what makes you think Alfie cares?

Oh, What was that phrase at the end "Uh Oh ala Oooo Ya" is what it sounded like to me. :P

I love you accent, atleast it's an accent to us americans across the big pond. :-)

I guess I have drifted very far from my Scottish family roots....

Lol, You're right Jane! I realise that for her, taking the curtains off their hooks and chucking them is a game, but man, it's frustrating!!

But she is funny Dee, and yes she loves getting a rise out of me!!

Hahaha close enough Dan "uh-oh - I'll uh-oh ya"! Something that was said to me as a kid - right before I got into trouble, which was not very often (obviously!). But no, you're right - she doesn't care at all! In fact if you look close enough, I'm sure you can see her thumbing her little beak at me!

xx<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2009/11/23 17:21