NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

You Pick the Song - New Video

danmcq

Hi All,

CD is going to make a new Video of all the Members that have posted their Photo's.

Get your Photos in this time !!:woohoo:

He is also requesting for the members to select the Tempo of the Video by submitting what Song you would like to have on this new video.

Put your entries in and we will vote for them!!!<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/07/23 16:11

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha yes it is!! We get teased all the time out here that we're all just a bunch of rednecks (and we kind of are) so why fight it..I drive a truck, I go to the "cabin" on the weekends, and we occationally have parties in the middle of a corn field.. Some people say redneck like its a bad thing, it just means we make the most out of any bad or boring situation, and just have a hell of a good time always! :P :P

Heather, I had been wondering the same thing but never asked. hehe

Jack Johnson's "We Are Going to be Friends" -Pryde

Pryde, I like that song too. It's originally by the white stripes isn't it?

--I'm with you Josh (Everyone that I'm related to, not including my parents and sisters, live in North Carolina or Virginia. My dad was raised in NC.) We get the same thing all the time. :silly:<br><br>Post edited by: Tricky, at: 2007/07/24 03:45

OK.. Great start.. Lets first identify the mood of this new video.. It will be UP BEAT.. HAPPY... FUN.. UP TEMPO... No crying in this one.. So as you are thinking about the song you want to hear remember these guidelines..

Also, we are gonna need lots and lots of photos... Do you want to post your photos here or would you like a seperate thread for them?